Simple tasked us with finding a partnership solution that would take the brand into a more disruptive space – functionally and emotionally – and ensure consumers (15 – 24 year old girls) would choose Simple over its competitors. So we identified and contracted the world’s no.1 girl band, Little Mix.
Fashionable, extremely successful in the music industry and always experimenting with different make-up looks, the band are the perfect ambassadors for the target audience.
The campaign we launched encouraged consumers to ‘Mix Up Your Make Up’ and then remove it efficiently and effectively with Simple, supported by:
- 5 colourful limited edition products
- Entertaining digital content for Simple and Little Mix’s social channels, OOH and VOD
- A media partnership with Cosmopolitan
- A Simple x Little Mix event in Shoreditch to bring the campaign to life, finishing with an acoustic performance from the girls.
- PR assets, generating significant media coverage
The results were impressive. The partnership generated 85.2m impressions through Facebook and Instagram, with an organic unique reach of 3.25m on Facebook alone. It also resulted in up to a 398% sales uplift of limited edition products, creating a global demand for the Limited Edition range in the process. The event competition web page received 45K views, resulting in 14K competition entries and 200 lucky winners rewarded with a place at the exclusive gig.