CSM was hired to assess the National Park Foundation’s corporate partnership strategy and help build a roadmap the future of the Foundation, building on success and evaluating the potential for growth to drive increased financial revenue and greater brand visibility.
What We Did
We were able to provide concrete, actionable recommendations for new platform or asset development with corresponding packages, pricing, and suggested sales strategies.
Our response was a 5-step process that started with understanding the organisation and partnership offering, valuating their assets and activations, development of new integrated sponsorship platforms, creating a go-to-market strategy, and projecting a path to revenue growth.
5 Step Process:
- Situation Assessment: Analyzed and evaluated of National Park Foundation’s current sponsorship offerings and partnership programs
- New Platform Recommendation: Developed and valued new partnership platforms that aligned with the values and Missions of the National Park Foundation and Service.
- Sponsorship Structure Recommendation: Created a tiered sponsorship structure, inclusive of packages and pricing
- Revenue Projection: Forecasted potential revenue across packages
- Initial Brand Targets: Outlined a strategic selection of high-potential brand targets
As a result of our work and recommendations, The National Park Foundation adjusted their approach by orienting their partnership offering around several impact pillars specific to the mission and work done throughout National Parks in the United States. The integrated programs are now also focused on creating digital content to elevate the stories of the impact their partners are driving, in addition to the value provided by IP that has previously driven partnerships.
Each platform is accurately priced with a robust suite of tangible assets for the brand to leverage as part of the partnership, and the NPF is on track to meet revenue expectations set by the recommended strategy.